Meet ArcadierX Advisor - Dunstan Teo31 Jan 2019
Hi ArcadierX community,
Next up in our advisors’ introduction series, we are pleased to introduce Mr Dunstan Teo, a highly sought after industry veteran who has advised and led multiple ICOs.
Learn more about Dunstan and his views on ArcadierX and the wider industry in this exclusive feature.
Meet Mr Dunstan Teo, ArcadierX’s advisor
Dunstan is a self taught polymath who later mentored in Economics, business strategies, game theories, sociology, behavioral psychology and social conditioning. He started mining Bitcoin 9 years ago as it was an interesting project to gamers and it became a gaming trading token. 4 years ago, he started to be involved in ICOs behind the scenes and also mentored multiple crypto influencers.
Dunstan is also involved in Sovereign level blockchain projects as a CTO, where he led and connected all business functions, ensuring the seamless integration of all aspects of the project.
Q&A with Dunstan
Q: Why ArcadierX?
A business is always about the team and a new business is always about the experiences of the team who ran business in the same industry the new venture is in. After being part of 7,000 over marketplaces and a team with a combined experience of over 120 years, I have full confidence in ArcadierX's team to run a distributed yet consolidated marketplace.
Q: Where do you see ArcadierX in a year?
They will be the bridge between the marketplaces of the world.
Q: What do you think is the future of eCommerce/blockchain?
Blockchain will ensure provenance, reduce scams on marketplaces, increase user conversion, reduce the need for human trust, enable different marketplaces to communicate with each other.
Disclaimer: Nothing posted by representatives of ArcadierX, its community managers, or community members should be interpreted as, taken as, or constitutes investment advice. All written comments are opinions of individuals and any investment is a risk that individuals take themselves
Participate in ArcadierX Reverse ICO
ArcadierX Reverse ICO has commenced — the on-going pre-sale offering 30% bonus will end when all tokens allocated for pre-sale 1 have been fully subscribed.
Click here to join the pre-sale.
Follow ArcadierX on our official channels for the latest updates
- Telegram: https://t.me/ArcadierX
- Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/ArcadierX/
- Bitcointalk — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077737.0
- Website: arcadierx.io
- Github: https://github.com/arcadierx/
- Email: email@example.com
ArcadierX is a project designed and developed by world leading marketplace SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) provider, Arcadier to deploy and integrate blockchain and advanced technological enhancements onto Arcadier’s existing marketplace platform in a phased approach.
These new capabilities aim to develop Arcadier into a fully integrated intelligent eCommerce ecosystem comprising of core blockchain characteristics focusing on aspects such as inventory distribution (Arcadier Hub), reputation trust (Arcadier Trust), payments traceability (ARCTX), provenance assurance, trade financing and data analytics.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Receive updates on the ArcadierX project
You might also like:
December recap and what’s ahead in the new year
Dear ArcadierX community,Wishing everyone a happy new year! We are pleased to share Decemb...07 Jan 2019
Just 1% blockchain adoption expected. Where is the other 99%?
Bitcoin’s bull run in 2017 from $900 to $20,000 at its peak has caught the wor...22 Mar 2019