Register presale interest now - 2 weeks left to the start of ArcadierX private token sale!30 Nov 2018
Dear ArcadierX community,
We are just 2 weeks away to the start of ArcadierX private token sale, which will be launched from 14 December, 2018 at 12am (GMT +8).
Click here to register your interest in participating in the ArcadierX private sale now.
More details about ArcadierX private sale will be announced. We will contact those who qualify for an allocation by email with further instructions.
Disclaimer: ArcadierX reserves the right to disqualify any users for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to qualify for KYC checks.
ArcadierX is a project designed and developed by world leading marketplace SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) provider, Arcadier (www.arcadier.com) to deploy and integrate blockchain and advanced technological enhancements onto Arcadier’s existing marketplace platform in a phased approach.
These new capabilities aim to develop Arcadier into a fully integrated intelligent eCommerce ecosystem comprising of core blockchain characteristics focusing on aspects such as inventory distribution (Arcadier Hub), reputation trust (Arcadier Trust), payments traceability (ARCTX), provenance assurance, trade financing and data analytics.
Join us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/ArcadierX
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Receive updates on the ArcadierX project
You might also like:
Just 1% blockchain adoption expected. Where is the other 99%?
Bitcoin’s bull run in 2017 from $900 to $20,000 at its peak has caught the wor...22 Mar 2019
ArcadierX China Tour—Shanghai and Shenzhen (3rd to 7th December 2018)
What a great and busy start to December for the ArcadierX team!Other than the launch...17 Dec 2018